This month’s League for Innovation in the Community College’s iStream theme is student services for student success.
- Project Highlight: Sinclair Community College MAP for Student Success.
- 10 Questions to Leadership: Gregory Roberts, American College Personnel Association.
- Partner Spotlight: Worldwide Instructional Design System – Medtech Colleges and Institutes Tackle Curriculum Development, Alignment, and Review.
- Conference Presentations: Innovations 2012 – Improving Services and Support for your Student Veterans.
- Professional Development: Making Data Work for Professional Development and Student Success.
- Publications: Student Services Dialogues.
- Archived Project Highlight: Thinking Differently – Paradigm for the 21st Century College.
- Innovative Educators: Developing and Providing Integrated Student Services in Higher Education – Creating the “One-Stop” Shop for Students.
- NROC: HippoCampus – Create your own Course Playlist with Digital Media.
To log into iStream, go to <https://www.league.org/iStream> and follow the directions in the “Create an Account” area. (You may need to scroll over to the right as the log-in information is at the top right side of the page.)
Susan M. Salvador
Vice President, Student Services