The ESOL & Foreign Languages Dept. at MCC invites you to enjoy COSTA RICA. The last day to enroll is March 12, 2004 (payment of $95 registration fee required).
A unique 9-day visit to a tropical paradise of biodiversity and natural beauty
- June 4th to June 12th, 2004
- Round-trip airfare from Rochester
- Hotel with private facilities and three meals daily
- All transfers and intercity transportation
- Full-time bilingual tour guide
- Visits: Capital City San José, INBioparque, Poás Volcano and Arenal Region, Monteverde Reserve, Santa Elena Cloud Forest, Carara Reserve, Manuel Antonio National Park and Sarchí (painted ox carts)
9 Unforgettable Days for Only $1,930
Participants in this tour must register in SPA 221 (3 credits) for credit or audit in the MCC Summer Term (Session I) 2004. Price includes taxes and departure fees. Single rooms are available for an additional fee. Participants younger than 25 receive a reduction of $280 with accommodation in triple rooms.
For more information contact Prof. Louis Silvers
Lsilvers@monroecc.edu - Office 5-432
ESOL and Foreign Languages