The State University of New York (SUNY) Council for University Advancement has given four Awards for Excellence, honoring the best advancement work in SUNY, to Monroe Community College’s Marketing Communications and Public Affairs departments. The awards were issued for:
* A Damon City Campus billboard (Best of category- outdoor advertising).
* Summer radio (Best of category- radio advertising).
“High School Senior & Parent Direct Mail Program” (Best of category- Recruitment Publications Packages and Judges’ Citation).
* Excellence in News Writing/General (Judges’ Citation—effective press release program)
* Media Relations Program (Judges’ Citation—voter registration campaign)
* Website for adults, "https://www.monroecc.edu/go/adult" www.monroecc.edu/go/adult (Judges’ Citation).
Congratulations to all and thanks to everyone who contributed to these projects.