The Strategic Planning Committee has met several times during the past month. The 17-member committee:
* Boasts a collective 228 years at MCC.
* Represents all five divisions of the college and all four instructional sites.
* Comprises 10 men and 7 women.
* Brings diverse experiences and interests to the planning process.
* Offers high expectations and multiple skills.
* Includes four MCC alumni.
Committee members will be interviewing various groups throughout the college, as well as hearing from college and community leaders during the remainder of March and April. We encourage you to respond to invitations to participate in this important information gathering phase of the process and support the efforts of the Strategic Planning Committee. By doing so, your voice, perspective and opinions will be heard and help shape MCC’s future impact on our students, employees and community.
Valarie Avalone and David Shaw
Co-Chairs, Strategic Planning Committee