Encourage your students to consider experiencing international cuisine, culture, art and history next summer:
Study in Italy Summer 2017
May 27-June 24, 2017
Food Wine and Culture of Tuscany
Four week of studies in Florence Italy, the heart of the Tuscany Region (Rome, Florence, Venice, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Carrara, Parma and Montalcino)
Open to ALL MCC students of all majors. Students interested in studying abroad must begin the process now to determine their eligibility, secure financial aid, and obtain the necessary travel documents. Ask them register NOW for HSP 222 spring 2017 & earn 9 credits (3MCC credits, 6 transfer credits).
Students will be able to earn 9 credits towards their degree over the summer and take two classes in Italy. Some class choices include Intro to Italian Culture, Italian language, digital photography, digital painting, art history and architecture of Florence, culinary arts, baking and pastry, pairing food and wine, professional travel and food writing, and many more. View classes offerings at www.FUA.IT
There will be open INFORMATIONAL MEETINGS on the following days:
* Monday October 24 at 2:30 p.m. in 3-146
* Wednesday October 26 at 11:00 a.m. in the PRISM Multicultural Center (1-108) & at 2:30 p.m. in 3-146
* Monday, October 31 at 11:00 a.m. in 3-157
* Tuesday, November 1 at 4:30 p.m. in 3-146
* Wednesday, November 2 at 9 a.m. in 3-146
* Thursday, November 3 at 12:30 p.m. in the PRISM Multicultural Center (1-108)
* Monday, November 7 & Tuesday, November 8 at 9:00 a.m. in 3-146
* Thursday, November 10 at 2:30 p.m. in PRISM Multicultural Center (1-108)
* Monday, November 14 at Noon in 3-157
* Wednesday, November 16 at 2:30 p.m. in 3-146
Students may also schedule an appointment with Professor Drew Lawrence or Professor Louis Silvers.
Questions: Professor Drew Lawrence, 585-292-2590, Room 3-142.
Italy informational meeting slinger November 2016.pdf