MCC Daily Tribune
MCC Bookstores Operating Status Update
As MCC safely resumes on-campus operations and activities, services will continue to be offered remotely (with limited in-person consultations by appointment only) through the fall semester.
The MCC Bookstore is following all New York State and MCC standards to maintain the health and safety of our community. As we reopen, we are:
- Implementing protocols for physical distancing including increased in-store signage and distancing guides
- Practicing strict sanitization measures including but not limited to continuous sanitizing/disinfecting all surfaces and shopping baskets
- Requiring face coverings for our staff and customers
- Creating designated one-way entrances and exits
- Limiting the number of shoppers in the store at one time
The Downtown Campus Bookstore will not be open. All orders will be processed at the Brighton campus.
In order to save you shipping costs, we have opened a Curbside Pickup Location at the Black Box Theater on the Brighton Campus. Please check either website for details and hours.
When placing your order through the website you will receive TWO email confirmations:
- Order Confirmation - this contains the details of your order
- Order Pickup Confirmation or Tracking Information
- Curbside Pickup - the email will let you know that the order is ready to be picked up.
- Shipping - the email will contain tracking information. We use UPS ground shipping and it is a 2-3 day ship time.
If you have any questions, our contact information is:
585-292-2020 or email@example.com
how to order textbooks F20.jpg