MCC Daily Tribune
Downtown Campus Parking - J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge Reminder - Important Parking Information
On Tuesday, June 4, 2019, there will be no parking in MCC Parking Lot AA and Lot CC after 5:00 pm due to the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge. All vehicles need to be moved from these parking lots by 5:00 pm. If you need assistance, please contact Public Safety at (585) 292-2911.
Parking Lot AA will be used as a staging area for the thousands of walk/runners expected to participate in the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge. Following the race, there will be a fireworks display in Lot AA.
Any vehicles remaining in Lot AA after 5:00 pm will be towed at the Owner's expense.
Lot CC will be covered with tents for the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge operations teams.
Students attending class that evening at the Downtown Campus will park in Kodak Lot D using the Brown Street entrance to Lot D. (DIRECTIONS TO LOT D: Take State Street to Brown Street. Drive west on Brown Street past Verona Street. The entrance to Kodak Lot D is on your left.) There will be parking attendants present to assist you in the parking lot.
Employees that work at the Downtown Campus after 5:00 pm may park in Kodak Lot D.
Roads that will close at 5:00 pm (See course map attached)
- Morrie Silver Way between Oak Street and N. Plymouth Avenue
- Plymouth Avenue between Morrie Silver Way and West Main Street
Roads that will close at 6:15 pm and remain closed until run/walkers pass (Morrie Silver Way is not expected to re-open until about 10:00 pm)
- Plymouth Avenue N to Main Street
- Main Street to State Street
- State Street to Allen Street
- Inner Loop east and west bound
- Scio Street to Main Street
- Main Street from Scio to the Inner Loop (one lane closure)
- Inner Loop from Main to State (Race Course)
- State Street from the Inner Loop to Morrie Silver Way
- Morrie Silver Way
Guide to MCC Parking Lots on Tuesday, June 4
MCC Lot AA (located directly across the street from the Downtown Campus main pedestrian entrance)
- Students, employees and visitors may park in Lot AA until 5:00 pm.
- All vehicles must be moved from Lot AA by 5:00 pm since this is the location where the J.P. Morgan Challenge teams will line up for the race
MCC Lot BB - Employee Parking Lot (located adjacent to the Downtown Campus building, entrance is off State St. just south of the Kodak Tower)
MCC employees may park in this lot on June 4, 2019 with the following exception:
- NO EXITING this parking lot between 6:15 pm until 9:30 pm (approximately) due to State St. and Morrie Silver Way road closures
MCC Lot CC - Student, employee and visitor parking (entrance off Morrie Silver Way across from the stadium)
- Students, employees and visitors may park in Lot CC until 5:00 pm.
- All vehicles must be moved from Lot CC by 5:00 pm since this is the location where the finish line, tents, first aid and food will be located
UNDERGROUND GARAGE - Reserved Employee Parking Lot
Authorized MCC employees may park in this lot on June 4, 2019 with the following exceptions:
- NO ENTERING this lot after 6:15 pm due to the Morrie Silver Way closure
- NO EXITING this lot from 6:15 pm until 9:30 pm (approximate) due to the State Street closure.
There will be a free shuttle service leaving the MCC Brighton Campus for J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge participants and spectators. There is no parking available at the Downtown Campus or Frontier Field area parking lots for runners.
For additional information on parking and the event, please visit the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge website at https://www.jpmorganchasecc.com/city/rochester
MCC Parking Services wishes to thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation during this major downtown event.
If you have questions or need assistance on June 4, please contact the Public Safety dispatcher at 585-292-2911
rochester-2019-race-map_JP MORGAN COURSE MAP.pdf