Spring 2024 New Student Orientation
Welcome MCC Tribunes! We are thrilled that you have chosen Monroe Community College for your education journey. Your next important step is to sign up for Orientation.
Why should you attend New Student Orientation
Why should you attend New Student Orientation? Orientation is designed for all new students at MCC, regardless of whether you are a returning adult, transfer student, recent high school graduate, or returning MCC student.
New students are encouraged to take advantage of all orientation options available. Participating in an Orientation session ensures that you are well-informed about what's happening at MCC and provides you with the tools to succeed. By attending Orientation, you will:
- Meet with Financial Aid to address any financial concerns.
- Receive your MCC Student ID Card.
- Meet with Bookstore Staff and Order your textbooks.
- Learn how to navigate MCC's technology resources effectively.
- Familiarize yourself with college policies and procedures.
- Explore the Library and Learning Centers.
- Identify the appropriate contacts for any questions or concerns you may have.
- Take a campus tour to find the locations of your classes.
Please text or call MCC Trib411 at (585) 292-2411 or email Matthew Lawson (firstname.lastname@example.org), Assistant Director, New Student Orientation & First Year Experience with any questions regarding Orientation.
Locations & Contacts
Trib411: (585) 292-2411
Mon thru Fri, 8:45am to 4:45pm