MCC Daily Tribune
2021 Holiday Reception Reimagined
Celebrate the achievements of the fall 2021 semester and the holiday season with President Burt-Nanna, President’s Cabinet members, and colleagues by strolling through and picking up a gift bag* at the MCC site of your choice!
This year’s holiday reception has been reimagined as a “holiday stroll” to keep you safe while extending gratitude for all you do for our students and each other.
2021 MCC Holiday Stroll
Friday afternoon, December 17
- Applied Technologies Center: Main Hallway, noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Brighton Campus: North Dining, 2nd Floor, Flynn Campus Center, noon to 2 p.m.
- Downtown Campus: High Falls A/B, 3rd floor, noon to 2 p.m.
- Public Safety Training Facility: Room 100E, 1:00 to 1:30 p.m.
Thank you to those who are lending their time and creativity to reimagine this event, including:
- Christy Anderson-Evans, MCC Foundation
- Karen Constantini, Sodexo
- Rebecca Griffin, Hospitality Management
- Linda Hall, Office of the President
- Yolanda Johnson, Campus Events
- Tom Winslow, Campus Events
*The gift bag includes sweet and savory treats courtesy of MCC Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management students, the MCC Foundation, and Sodexo. One gift bag per person. Colleagues must attend the Holiday Stroll to receive a gift bag.
Government and Community Relations