| Author: Jennifer Caruso Reference Number: AA-00482 Views: 50147 Created: 2013-07-17 01:16 pm Last Updated: 2013-07-17 01:16 pm
0 Rating/ 2519 Voters
MCC gives you the option of having financial aid and other refunds directly deposited into a bank account.
- You can use either a checking or savings account belonging to you or your parents.
- You'll receive an email notification when your actual eRefund has been processed and is ready to be transferred to your bank account.
- You no longer have to worry about a paper check being lost in the mail or stolen.
To enroll in eRefund follow the steps below.
- Go to http://www.monroecc.edu and click on Current Students.
- Enter user name and password.
- Click on My Account tab.
- Go to Student Accounts and click on enroll in eRefund.
- On the QuikPAY® page, click on Direct Deposit, and you will be directed to set up your bank account information.
- On the Bank Account Information page enter all of the fields and make sure to check the box next to Refund Option. (Please note that only one bank account can be designated to receive refunds).
- Once you have completed the form and reviewed it for accuracy, click on the "Confirm" button at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a "Direct deposit enrollment receipt" once you complete your enrollment. This is your enrollment confirmation and is effective within twenty four (24) hours.
Please note that your enrollment is effective within 24 hours after signing up for eRefund online.
For more FAQs about eRefund click on the link below.