Advanced Search Search Topics
What if I decide that I do not want to live on-campus after I have filled out an application?
Author: Amy Greer Reference Number: AA-00528 Views: 83422 Created: 2013-08-16 08:06 am Last Updated: 2015-02-18 11:58 am 0 Rating/ 2527 Voters

If you are not offered a room you may request your $200 deposit in writing at anytime. Once you accept a room and your response window has passed,  you will forfeit the application fee if you cancel prior to the start of classes. Once a student has moved into the residence halls there is a binding agreement to remain in the residence halls for the academic year unless a student is released. Please refer to the Housing Agreement for further clarification or visit the Housing and Residence Life website for additional information.