Advanced Search Search Topics
Can my bill be paid for by a third-party sponsor?

Third-party sponsored students are those who will have all or a portion of their tuition and/or fees paid by an outside agency, such as an employer, governmental agency, military, etc. Students or sponsors must submit written proof of sponsorship (authorization to bill the agency) each semester. The authorization may be in the form of a letter on company letterhead, company issued voucher or purchase order.

The third-party sponsor will be billed after the drop/add period. Payment will be due upon receipt. The authorization will not be accepted if it is contingent upon grade, completion of course or employment status. All financial aid awards will be applied to the student account prior to billing unless specified otherwise on the authorization.

For more information please click on the link below:

Monroe Community College LogoInspiring every day.

1000 East Henrietta Road
Rochester, N.Y. 14623
Phone: 585.292.2000

Server 1