Advanced Search Search Topics
What do I do if I attended another school and want to have a course transferred to MCC to meet the requirements for graduation in my program?
Author: Stephen Palmer Reference Number: AA-00716 Views: 21243 Created: 2013-10-03 08:36 am Last Updated: 2013-10-03 08:36 am 0 Rating/ Voters

You will need to have an official transcript sent to the MCC Graduation Office Advisor. The advisor will work with an admissions counselor will then determine if the transfer course is acceptable.