Advanced Search Search Topics
Do I have to reapply for admission?

There are times that it becomes necessary for a student stop out for a semester.  If you have stopped out for only one semester and you wish to return into the same academic program you can be "quick admitted" at the Records and Registration Office.  If you have been away for more than one semester or want to change your academic program, you must reapply for admission.  You can reapply online at 

Monroe Community College LogoInspiring every day.

1000 East Henrietta Road
Rochester, N.Y. 14623
Phone: 585.292.2000

Server 1