Advanced Search Search Topics
I sent in my documentation with my application. Did the Services for Students with Disabilities office receive it?
Author: Aubrey Zamiara Reference Number: AA-01069 Views: 42233 Created: 2014-05-12 01:26 pm Last Updated: 2014-05-12 01:26 pm 0 Rating/ 2516 Voters

It is encouraged that your disability documentation is provided directly to the Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) office.  Do not assume that a copy of your documentation was forwarded from another office. SSD is the only office on campus that maintains disability documentation for the purpose of providing reasonable and appropriate accommodations when requested by the student.