Advanced Search Search Topics
I am an International Student. How do I pay my bill with a wire transfer?
Author: Jennifer Caruso Reference Number: AA-02679 Views: 878 Created: 2016-08-11 01:33 pm Last Updated: 2016-08-11 01:44 pm 0 Rating/ Voters

International Wire Transfer

Monroe Community College uses a third party payment system called Flywire for international wire transfers.

Step 1: Go to:

Step 2: Enter Monroe Community College into the institution selection box

Step 3: Fill in your basic information

Step 4: Send your funds to using your chosen method

Step 5: Receive confirmation and email updates regarding your payment

Monroe Community College LogoInspiring every day.

1000 East Henrietta Road
Rochester, N.Y. 14623
Phone: 585.292.2000

Server 1