What if a course I need to fulfill my requirements is not being offered and my advisor recommends another course to substitute for that requirement?

 If your advisor recommends a course other than the required course, the Department Chair will need to approve the substitution and forward a Substitution Waiver Form to Registration and Records, bldg 6-203