School: Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)
Program Learning Outcomes
1) Formulate mathematical arguments.
2) Express mathematical ideas in various ways such as symbolically graphically numerically or verbally.
3) Analyze quantitative information in various problem solving situations.
4) Develop mathematical models of applications in various disciplines.
5) Use mathematical models to solve problems in various disciplines.
6) Use appropriate technologies to explore mathematical concepts.
For related jobs: careercoach.monroecc.edu
Occupational Resource: http://www.onetonline.org
Requirements for Program Entrance
MTH 175 with a grade of C or higher, or high school Precalculus with a grade of B (83) or higher, or MCC Level 10 Mathematics placement