MCC Daily Tribune
Medical Office Assistant Certificate Information Session!
Please share with current and potential students.
Please Join us for an INFORMATION SESSION!
Learn about Monroe Community College’s Medical Office Assistant Certificate Program
Wednesday, May 24th, 2017
Looking for a career in the medical field? Join us on Wednesday, May 24th, to learn about how you can train to enter this exciting and growing field! The health care industry’s need for office staff has never been higher. Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify. Job placement assistance is also available.
Date: May 24, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM
Info Session Location: MCC’s Applied Technologies Center, 2485 West Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY 14623
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This career has grown by 5% over the last 2 years, and is expected to grow by 11% over the next 10 years (according to Labor Market Data).
- Great entry into the growing health care field.
- Job placement assistance available.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
- Vast career opportunities within an in-demand industry.
- Past graduates of this program have an outstanding record of job placement and career success.
- Convenient schedule and location.
Flyer Cohort 1 May 24 flyer.pdf
Economic Development and Innovative Workforce Services VP Office