MCC Daily Tribune
Final Call for Candidates: MCC Association Board Faculty Representative
The Nominations, Elections, and Governance (NEG) Committee of the Faculty Senate requests nominations for the following position:
- MCC Association Board representative.
- Any member of the voting faculty is eligible for election (full- and part-time teaching faculty, excluding adjuncts; professional staff excluding hourly employees and excluding MCC Foundation and MCC Association employees);
- Service is for a three-year term, with possible re-election for a second term;
- Nominees must commit to be available to attend all MCC Association Board and assigned committee meetings;
- For more information, see MCC Association website: https://www.monroecc.edu/depts/association/board-of-directors/
- Questions may be posed to MCC Association Executive Director Ginny Geer-Mentry (firstname.lastname@example.org; x2538)
Nominations for the MCC Association Board will remain open until noon, Monday, May 14, 2018. Interested candidates should send their name, title, office or department, and a short candidate statement of no more than 350 words to Michael Heel, NEG Chair (email@example.com).
NOTE: As of this posting, NEG has received several expressions of interest, but no completed nominations. Candidates must fully complete the nomination process to be considered.
Faculty Senate Nominations, Election, and Governance (NEG) Committee