Advanced Search Search Topics
Requesting funding from the Student Government Association

To request funding you must approach the senator that oversees your type of club(social, academic, etc.).  A packet must be filled out detailing the purpose of the funding and with that information a vote is taken at a future student government meeting.  It is important to stay in close contact with your senator throughout the whole process.

For information on the related forms click here and visit the "forms" are under Student Life.

Monroe Community College LogoInspiring every day.

1000 East Henrietta Road
Rochester, N.Y. 14623
Phone: 585.292.2000

Server 1