The Student Technology HelpDesk was established to provide a single point of service that will assist students with connecting to and utilizing MCC technologies. The Student Technology HelpDesk is operated by knowledgeable staff that are dedicated to providing MCC students with excellent and timely service.
What We Support
- Campus PC Login
- Campus Wireless Connection
- MCC Student Email
- myMCC (Blackboard) Login
- M & S Drive Connection
- Assistance for MCC Network account password management
- Student Records reset for Alumni and former students
What We Do not Support
- Programs installed on personal computers: such as MiniTab, Keyboarding Pro, AutoCad. Visit the Learning Resource Centers for assistance using these programs. See your instructor for troubleshooting and installation information.
- Residence Halls- internet: contact Annese & Associates support at 855.346.9295. You may also email email@example.com
- myMCC (Blackboard) Online Courses, Clubs & Organizations, or Content Collection Issues (Open SUNY Help Desk 1-800-875-6269)
- Personal laptops and smart devices: Only assistance with MCC Campus Technology related problems will be provided. The troubleshooting of personal programs, virus issues, malware issues, etc. is not offered.