Info Ask a Question
Begin typing your question below. The system will attempt to find a matching answer for your question. If none of the responses answer your question to your satisfaction, please input your email address and a subject and submit your question. Please include your name in the Subject or Question areas. A Student Technology Help Desk representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
Advanced Search Search Topics
There are no subcategories in this category.
1 Can I get a flu shot in Health Services

Health Services does offer flu shot clinics to all currently registered students by appointment every fall semester. Students should check the Tribune, watch for advertisements throughout each campus, and on the shuttle for information about when those clinics…

2 How do I check if my immunizations have been received by Health Services?

Students can check to see if their immunizations are complete by going to the Health Services webpage and follow the instructions to sign into their myMCC account. Or they may call 585-292-2018…

3 How do I get a copy of my immunization records for transfer?

Students and alumni may print their official immunization record by signing into their MCC account. Please go to the Health Services webpage and follow the instructions to access and print the records.…

4 What immunizations are required for students?

Students can go to the Health Services webpage to find out what immunizations are required to attend classes.

5 What immunizations can I get in Health Services?

Health Services will provide MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella) vaccines as a part of admission requirements free of charge Monday through Friday by appointment only for those students that cannot locate previous records or who have incomplete records. Please…

6 What information is required for students in Health Career Programs?

In addition to the New York State immunization requirements, students enrolled in health career programs have additional requirements that must be submitted. Students may go to the Health Services webpage…

7 What medical information is required for Student Athletes?

Current and prospective student Athletes can navigate to the Health Services page to find what is required in order to try out and play on an intercollegiate athletic team. Student Athletes should…

8 Where and how can I get my immunization records for MCC?

Students can contact their Primary Care Provider, High School, Current/Previous College(s), or Military to obtain immunization records. They can be mailed, e-mailed, faxed or dropped off to our office.

Monroe Community College LogoInspiring every day.

1000 East Henrietta Road
Rochester, N.Y. 14623
Phone: 585.292.2000

Server 1