MCC Daily Tribune
Intersession/Spring Semester 2022 Vax Requirement
Prior to arriving on campus for the start of intersession and the spring 2022 semester, MCC students attending in-person classes, working on campus, living in the residence halls, or participating in on-campus activities or services must:
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19;
- Have had at least one vaccine dose and have been granted a temporary medical accommodation to complete any vaccine series; or
- Have been granted a medical or religious exemption.
Students enrolling for the spring semester must provide verification of vaccination or obtain an exemption by 11:59 p.m. Friday, January 14, 2022. There is no grace period. Students who do not meet the deadline for completing the COVID-19 requirement will be withdrawn from in-person courses. This may affect financial aid eligibility.
Next Steps Toward Completing COVID-19 Vax Requirement
If you have not previously verified your vaccination status or were not previously granted a medical or religious exemption through MCC Health Services during the fall 2021 semester:
- You must submit a scan of your vaccination card or your application for medical or religious exemption to the Student Health Services Portal.
- If you are taking classes at the Public Safety Training Facility, call (585) 753-3800 with questions or concerns regarding your specific program.
- If you are participating in noncredit or off-site training through the MCC Economic and Workforce Development Center/Corporate College, call (585) 685-6004 with questions or concerns regarding your specific program.
Students who do not complete their vaccination series as required under their temporary medical accommodation will:
- Be withdrawn from in-person courses on the date that the temporary medical accommodation expires.
- Receive a “W” for each in-person course. This may affect financial aid eligibility.
All tuition/fee refunds are subject to MCC's Refund Schedule and accordingly students may not receive a full refund.
Please regularly check MCC’s website for updates.