COVID-19 Case Update & Reminders
MCC COVID-19 pooled and rapid testing results for the holiday week, Nov. 22-26, are as follows:
- 0 positive cases were identified through pooled testing.
- 3 students are isolating off campus.
- No students are isolating on campus.
- 2 students are in mandatory quarantine off campus.
- 1 student is in precautionary quarantine.
- MCC’s on-campus positivity rate to date: 0.21%.
- Monroe County rolling 7-day average positivity: 7.9 %
Pooled Testing Sessions Today, Nov. 29 and Tuesday, Nov. 30
MCC pooled testing sessions will be held 12:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 29 and 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 30 in the Flynn Campus Center, starting in the Forum (3-130). No appointment necessary.
- If you feel ill or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (e.g., fever, cough, chills, etc.), please contact your health care provider or urgent care. Do not come to MCC.
- If you tested positive for COVID-19 or have been instructed to quarantine (i.e., have been potentially exposed to the virus), immediately contact MCC Health Services at 292-2018 or firstname.lastname@example.org and the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities email@example.com to confirm next steps.
Thank you for wearing a mask inside MCC buildings regardless of your vaccination status. Please check the Coronavirus Updates & Resources web pages for the latest information. (A link to the web pages appears at the top left section of the website and myMCC.)
Government and Community Relations