Advanced Search Search Topics
Do I need to submit copies of my tax return?
Author: Reference Number: AA-00621 Views: 43104 Created: 2013-08-29 09:40 am Last Updated: 2013-08-29 09:40 am 0 Rating/ 2571 Voters

The Financial Aid office cannot accept copies of your (or your parents) Federal tax returns (i.e.- 1040, 1040EZ, 1040A).  Some students may be required to submit a tax transcript which is obtained from the IRS. If you need to submit these forms you will be notified via your MCC student email account.