Welcome to MCC's competitive Health-Related Programs! There are many resources below that will assist you in discovering what is just right for you. You can:
- Download our Admissions Program Information Sheets which provides details on how the admissions process works for these high demand, competive programs
- Read through our FAQs answering our most common questions
- Register for one of our Program Information Sessions for prospective students to learn how we admit into these programs. These sessions are for Nursing, Radiological Tech and Dental Studies only. Current students should visit the Advisement Center in Building 1, Room 231.
- Complete an Admissions Application or Program Change to get started.
- Clinical Lab / Medical Lab Technician (rev. 8/24/15)
- Clinical Lab / Medical Lab Technician - For Current High School Students (rev. 8/24/15)
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Assisting - For Current High School Students
- Dental Assisting - Rapid Track
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Hygiene - For Current High School Students
- Health Information Technology/Medical Records (non-competitive) (rev. 04/29/16)
- Nursing (rev. 04/29/16)
- Nursing - For Current LPN's (rev. 04/29/16)
- Nursing - For Current High School Students (rev. 05/06/16)
- Radiologic Technology
- Radiologic Technology - For Current High School Students
- Surgical Technology (rev. 04/29/16)
- Surgical Technology - For Current High School Students (rev. 01/14/16)
The above documents are saved in (.pdf) format. If your device or computer does not have a pdf reader you can download one from Adobe for free.
* Please note that "High School" information refers to students in their senior year in high school, who apply by the deadline for their desired program. If a high school senior applies after the deadline the year they are in high school or does not get in the fall immediately following their June graduation, s/he is then considered to be in the regular applicant pool.
** Please note that any student who has been previously enrolled in the program they apply for, whether at MCC or another school, will be considered a "repeater" and be reviewed for admission as part of the "repeater applicant pool."
*** For adults interested in Dental Hygiene, Nursing or Radiologic Technology: Typically students that get in have a minimum of 50 points by the deadline.
Do you need further information or have questions after reviewing the Program Information Sheets?
IInformation Sessions for Nursing, Radiological Tech and Dental Studies provide prospective students with information on how we admit into these programs and allows for your specific admissions questions to be answered. Current students should visit the Advisement Center in Building 1, Room 231.
Register to attend a health-related admissions Information session by:
- Go to MCC Prospective Student Events
- Search for "Health Information Session"
- Choose the event of interest
- Click "Register" and Create an Account
If you need assistance, please call the Admissions Office at (585) 292-2200.
NOTE: Due to the high demand, we are unable to offer individual appointment regarding these programs for prospective students..
- New Students - Apply Now!
- Current Students - for program change information, please visit: