We provide assistance to faculty with all technical aspects of course design and development, including the design and utilization of various types of multimedia, such as PowerPoint shows, instructional videos and learning objects, for both face to face and online uses.
For new course development an initial instructional design consultation is held and then a development team is formed to guide and assist the faculty member through the development process. We also provide customized faculty training on the use of myMCC (Open SUNY Blackboard) course management systems.
Examples of services include:
- One-on-one support for faculty in the design of online, hybrid, and web-enhanced courses.
- Faculty training in instructional design and online teaching.
- Technical support for Open SUNY on-line courses in distance learning, hybrid, and web-enhanced modalities using Blackboard Learn.
- Advice and support in the development and integration of multimedia resources.
|Location: ||Brighton Campus |
Building 3, Room 150
|Phone Number: ||585-292-3440 |
|Hours: ||8:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. M-F |
- Dr. Larry Dugan, Director, E-Learning and Instructional Technologies
- Ann Gilbert, Secretary, Office of Online Learning
- Bailey Burritt, Technical Assistant, Multimedia Services
- Jeremy Case, Multimedia Specialist
- Thomas Capuano, Instructional Designer
- Andrea Gilbert, Instructional Designer
- Sandy Chamberlain, Blackboard Student Support
- Open SUNY, Blackboard Learn Support
- Student Orientation: myMCC > Student Tab > Technology Help Link >Online Learning Student Orientation Module