We provide assistance to faculty with all technical aspects of course design and development, including the design and utilization of various types of multimedia, such as PowerPoint shows, instructional videos and learning objects, for both face to face and online uses.
For new course development an initial instructional design consultation is held and then a development team is formed to guide and assist the faculty member through the development process. We also provide customized faculty training on the use of Open SUNY Blackboard course management systems.
Examples of services include:
- One-on-one support for faculty in the design of online, hybrid, and web-enhanced courses.
- Faculty training in instructional design and online teaching.
- Technical support for Open SUNY on-line courses in distance learning, hybrid, and web-enhanced modalities using Blackboard Learn.
- Advice and support in the development and integration of multimedia resources.
|Location:|| Brighton Campus|
Building 3, Room 150
|Hours:|| 8:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. M-F|
- Dr. Larry Dugan, Director, E-Learning and Instructional Technologies
- Martha Kendall, Coordinator, Office of Online Learning//Instructional Designer
- Steve Weider, Coordinator, Multimedia Services
- Ann Gilbert, Secretary, Office of Online Learning
- Bailey Burritt, Technical Assistant, Multimedia Services
- Jeremy Case, Multimedia Specialist
- Thomas Capuano, Instructional Designer
- Marie Gibson,Training/Software Specialist
- Andrea Gilbert, FIC Assistant
- Nancy Haggerty, FIC Assistant
- Gerald Smith, Multimedia Technician
- Open SUNY, Blackboard Learn Support
- Student Orientation, Blackboard Learn Support