MAGic is a screen magnifier allowing the user to never lose track of the cursor.
Accessing MAGic on campus
1. On the Desktop, click the " Accessible Resources" folder".
2. Double click on the MAGic program.
The Magnifier allows a user to control the size of any text and/or objects displayed on a screen. Magnifier software is built into all Windows/PC and Mac computers.
Accessing the Magnifier on a Windows/PC:
1. Type in "magnifier" in the search toolbar by the start menu
2. The program will automatically open a toolbar for immediate use.
Accessing the Magnifier on a Mac:
1. Select the "Apple menu"
2. Select the "System Preferences"
3. Open the "Accessibility Panel"
4. Click on the "Zoom" tab on the left hand side of the page
Seeking Assistant Magnifier"
Talking Scientific Calculator