Learning to be aware of your health is an important step in your academic and personal development and an important acquired skill throughout your lifetime. At Health Services, staff works together with the student to improve health and prevent illness and injury. The student can receive health intervention services, emergency services, and community provider referral.
There is no fee for these services beyond the annual $8 charge on your college bill.
Whenever you have a question or concern about your health, please contact Health Services in person or by calling us at (585) 292-2018.
Keep in mind that medical services received in Health Services are not a substitute for your physician or primary health care provider, who knows your health conditions best.
- Personal and confidential nursing appointments available for assessment and treatment of routine illnesses and minor injuries.
- Nurse Practitioner appointments for physical & mental health concerns.
- MMR (mumps, measles, and rubella) vaccinations for NYS immunization compliance requirements.
- Educational programs and materials to promote wellness and life style changes.
- Athlete and Medical program health clearances, and yearly reassessments
Please refer to our FAQ
to learn more about our services!
Confidentiality: Your medical care and counseling at Monroe Community College Health Services are confidential. Health care records are kept separately from academic records. We do not release information outside of Monroe Community College without your written permission, except upon a court order, as required by law (as in the case of certain communicable diseases and reports of child abuse), or as required, in our judgment, to protect you or others from immediate physical danger.