Your health and wellness are important for your academic success and personal development.Visit Health Services to learn how to improve health or recover quickly from illness or injury.
- Students are seen by appointment, Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.Please call (585) 292-2018 or stop by to schedule.Same day appointments are often available.
- There is no fee for services performed in our office beyond the $5 charge each semester on your college bill.
- Health insurance is not required to see a nurse or NP/PA in Health Services (outside lab tests, prescriptions and referrals are costs to you).
- Medical services received in Health Services are not a substitute for care by your primary health care provider, who knows your health conditions best. Students may be referred back to their primary care provider to ensure continuity of care.
- Registered Nurse appointments Monday-Friday from 9-4 for professional, confidential assessment and self care education.
- NP/PA appointments in Fall & Spring semesters.Medical NP/PA hours are in the afternoons on M/W/Thurs.
Mental Health NP on Tuesday PM's.Prescriptions/referrals are available if indicated.
- MMR (mumps, measles, and rubella) vaccines given at no charge for college admission.
- Clearances to participate in Athletic and Medical programs.
- Short term loans of some medical equipment.
- Self Care Station in our reception area has supplies for minor illnesses or concerns at no charge.
- Please refer to MCC's FAQ to learn more about our services!
Confidentiality: Your medical care and counseling at Monroe Community College Health Services are confidential. Health care records are kept separately from academic records. We do not release information outside of Monroe Community College without your written permission, except upon a court order, as required by law (as in the case of certain communicable diseases and reports of child abuse), or as required, in our judgment, to protect you or others from immediate physical danger.
Hours: 8:45am-4:45pm Monday- Friday
Flynn Campus Center, Bldg.3, Rm 165