Your health and wellness are important for your academic success & personal development. Visit Health Services to learn how to improve health or recover quickly from illness or injury.
- Students from all campuses may be seen by appointment Monday-Friday, with same day appointments usually available. We are very close to the rear bus loop bus stop.
- There is no fee for services performed in our office, beyond the minimal health fee on the college bill each semester (ACM lab tests, prescriptions & referrals are costs to you).
- Health insurance is not required to receive care in Health Services.
- Medical services received in Health Services are not a substitute for care by your own health care provider, who knows your health conditions best. Students may be referred back to their own care provider to ensure continuity of care.
- Registered Nurses: M-F for illness/injury, referrals, health education, MMR and flu vaccines,TB tests and clearances for all athletic and health programs.
- Medical Providers: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9am-4:00pm. Prescriptions may be given.
- Rapid HIV & Hepatitis C tests: 11am-1pm on the following Wednesdays-3/29, 4/3, 4/10, 4/24, 5/1 & 5/15.
- Short Term Loans of medical equipment.
- Self Care Station: Supplies for minor illnesses/injuries, and blood pressure machine.
- Closed: Wednesdays from 12-1 pm for staff meetings.
- Please refer to MCC's FAQ to learn more about our services!