Maintaining a quality curriculum is vital to the success of the college. The Curriculum Committee coordinates faculty involvement in the continual process of reviewing and updating the college's curriculum, mainly by reviewing proposals for course and program changes. If you have any questions about the curriculum proposal process, please feel free to contact us.
Membership of this Committee shall be four to seven Senators, one Student representative, and the Vice President of Academic Services or his/her designee with non-voting status. A non-voting Student Representative shall also serve with full responsibility.
Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee 2020-2021
- Tracey Graney, Chair, Biology
- Lauren Blew, Business Administration
- Mary Cameron, Mathematics
- Diane Clements, ESOL/TRS
- Sally Dingee, Advisement and Transfer Services
- Meryll Pentz, Admissions
- William Rotenberg, EDIWS
- J. Chris Senden, English and Philosophy
- Jerome St. Croix, Financial Aid
- Andrew Freeman, Director, Academic Services, Curriculum and Program Development
- Susan Hall, Assistant Director Curriculum and Assessment