- Be a first-time full-time student (no prior college).
- Be a resident of New York State (one year).
- Be a high school graduate with a C average (70-83) or have a G.E.D. (General Equivalency Diploma) or TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion).
- A member of a household with a gross annual income that does not exceed the applicable amount stated in the New York State Education Department's Guidelines (see Financial Guidelines chart).
EOP FINANCIAL GUIDELINES 2023 - 2024
(For students first entering college on or after July 1, 2023)
|Household Size |
(including head of household)
|Total Annual Income In |
2021 Calendar Year
* For families/households with more than 8 persons, add $8,732 for each additional person. Income guidelines are subject to change.
Transfer students must be admitted to MCC and have been previously enrolled in EOP, HEOP, SEEK, College Discovery or a similar program at a post-secondary institution. Verification of prior status must be submitted to EOP.
Readmit students must have been previously enrolled in EOP at MCC, but have not received a degree. Applicants should be in good academic standing from the last semester of enrollment.
Both transfer and readmit students should not be in default on any student loans and have not reached their maximum of six semesters of EOP eligibility.