The Peer Navigators are a very diverse population of student leaders. We want to help you make your transition and experience at MCC more purposeful and successful. These students are trained to assist you in your transition through your academic career at MCC. They can provide you with support and encouragement or they can help you learn specific skills that will help you become a more successful student.
The Peer Navigators will present numerous programs, such as social activities to meet new friends, life skills workshops, and other programs that address issues that affect your everyday college experience. Check out our homepage for current program offerings, including Welcome Weeks!
Visit Peer Navigators any time in the FYE and Orientation Office, 3-129 or the Admissions Office.
Here are some tips from us:
On the first day of classes, be sure you bring:
-A copy of your class schedule
-Your MCC ID Card
-A pen and paper
-A campus map
Know how to read your course schedule.
Every day, make sure you check your MCC student Email and the MCC Tribune for important campus
announcements, cancellations and other information.
Know where to go for help:
Academic Advising Center
• Brighton Campus: building 1, RM 213
• Downtown Campus: SERC 3rd Floor, RM 300.
• Brighton Campus: Building 6, RM 207
• Downtown Campus: 2nd, Floor RM 210
• Call 292-TECH for help
• MCC Account & Email, Passwords, Blackboard
• Brighton Campus: Building 1, RM 102
• Downtown Campus: 1st Floor, RM 122
Health & Wellness Services
• Brighton Campus: Building 3, RM 165
• Downtown Campus: 2nd Floor, RM 226