- September 2021 - Committee chairs appointed and RFP for consultation released; selection of committee members complete.
- October 2021 - Announce committee membership to include internal and external stakeholders; charge issued from President; consultant selected.
- November 2021 - Focus groups identified and scheduled through February 2022.
- February 2022 - Complete focus group interviews and open forums with diverse stakeholder groups and representatives.
- April 2022 - Key findings reported out to College with opportunity for input.
- May 2022 - Strategic priorities with key performance indicators, benchmarks, and deadlines determined.
- June 2022 - Strategic Plan proposal presented to MCC Board of Trustees.
- August 2022 - Board votes to adopt Plan. New Plan presented at All College Day 2022.