The President’s Emerging Leaders Fellowship (PELF) is designed for MCC employees at the level of department chair or director and above who have the desire and capacity to enhance their leadership skills by engaging in a year-long immersive learning experience. Our goal is that each PELF class reflects the diversity of our College and represents each of MCC’s five divisions.
Open to full-time employees at the level of department chair or director and above.
The process, guidelines, and evaluation criteria are available online. Applications require support from the division lead (president, provost, or vice president), and due to the scope of the work in which the fellows engage, applicants are required to sign a confidentiality statement.
Complete the President’s Emerging Leaders Fellowship application
Fellows have the opportunity to immerse themselves in diverse leadership experiences and complete individual and group projects.
Click here to learn more
Class of 2020
- Scott Broberg, Director, Desktop Computer Services, Communications and Network Services
- Kimberly DeLardge, Director 1, Retention and Student Services, Student Services-DC
- Shawanda Evans, Director, Precollegiate Programs
- Katherine Ghidiu, Director, Library Services
- Amy Greer, Director, Student Rights and Responsibilities