Students who qualify for the Student Support Services program must be:
- A citizen of the United States or meet the residency requirements for Federal student financial assistance
- Enrolled at the college or accepted for enrollment for the following academic term
- Enrolled in the TS01 or ESOL Department at some point during their studies at MCC. (Unless they have a documented disability)
- Have a need for academic support as determined by the Program guidelines which say you must be:
- A first generation college student (i.e. neither parent has a college degree
- A member of a low-income family
- And/or have a documented disability
The Student Support Services program also works with students who have documented disabilities.
Click here to see Services for Students with Disabilities.