Students who qualify for the Student Support Services program must be:
- A citizen of the United States or meet the residency requirements for Federal student financial assistance
- Enrolled at the college or accepted for enrollment for the following academic term
- A low-income student (based on federal income guidelines) and/or
- A first-generation college student (both parents do not have bachelors degrees), and/or
- Have a documented disability
- Have academic need as defined by the program guidelines.
The Student Support Services program also works with students who have documented disabilities.
Services for Students with Disabilities