This spring, our programming has gone virtual! Join us for zoom webinars every other Tuesdays at noon. Dates and topics are listed below. Email Shelby Trudeau with any questions or if you require accommodations to attend these events.
All webinars are accessible through Zoom.
- March 2nd - Dating Apps: Explore the dating apps that exist and how to navigate them safely.
- March 16th - Relationships in the Media: Discuss examples of the relationships we see in pop culture today with Kathleen from RESTORE Sexual Assault Services.
- March 30th - Boundary Setting: Locate your personal boundaries and obtain strategies to enforce them.
- April 13th - Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM): Kathleen from RESTORE Sexual Assault Services will explore the need for SAAM and resources for survivors.
- May 4th - Bystander Intervention: Identify situations that need intervention and how to do so safely. Presented by Kathleen of RESTORE Sexual Assault Services.