Get the stats on MCC.
The Higher Education Act of 1965 requires colleges and universities to provide prospective and current students, parents, guidance counselors, coaches and the public access to certain information that they are entitled to as consumers.
Learn more about health and safety on campus, student outcomes and much more.
Please feel free to contact Student Services at 585.292.2052 or email for additional information.
MCC Institutional Information
- MCC Facts
- Campus Security and Safety Report/Clery Act
- College Navigator
- Department of Education: College Scorecard
- MCC Scorecard
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data
- Net Price Calculator
- Retention Rate
- Student Right-to-Know Act: Completion/Graduation and Transfer-Out Rates
- Student Right-to-Know Act: Completion/Graduation and Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically-Related Student Aid
- Student Body Profile & Diversity
- Title IX at MCC
- What Happened to the MCC Class of…
Resources & Policies
- Drug-Free Workplace (Controlled Substance) Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention Policy
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Immunization Requirements
- Sexual Offense Policy
- Student Loan Information Published by Department of Education
- Transferring Credits to MCC