Download individual PDF sections of the Catalog*.
- Table of Contents
- The College
- Academic Calendar
- Tuition & Fees
- Residency Requirements
- Financial Aid Information
- 2+2 Dual Admissions Programs
- Alternative Learning Options: Honors Institute, CLEP, Disney Co-ops, Etc.
- MCC General Education Requirements
- SUNY General Education Requirements
- Placement Testing
- Grading System
- Attendance-related Policies
- Academic Policies
- Students’ Rights
In order to view and print these documents, you must have the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. The reader is free and can be downloaded from the Adobe® Web site.
* Monroe Community College may find it necessary to make changes in the curriculum, administration, policies, tuition and fees or any other phase of College activity, and reserves the right to make such changes or to delete any program or course described in this Catalog. Please contact the appropriate department for current information, including programmatic requirements and admissions standards.