The Open SUNY Support Services HelpDesk is your primary resource for Blackboard technical support. Contact your instructor for content-related support.
Open SUNY can be reached via phone or email:
When contacting the Open SUNY Support Services HelpDesk, please provide the following information:
- Your name and the name of your college.
- The name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- The name and version number of your web browser software.
- Your computer's operating system.
- For inquiries related to assignment submission, provide the name of your word processing software or other software being used to create the assignment (i.e., Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Description of the technical problem. For inquiries related to a course, include the course title and code, the name of the SUNY college offering the course, and the professor's name.