HVA 106 - HVAC Workplace Training
This course is designed to prepare the HVAC technician for the legal and safety issues related to the industry. Employee, employer, and customer relations will be explored. The student will learn to self-evaluate their personal and technical skills and prepare a professional plan for growth. Three class hours.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Explain the role an employee takes in satisfying a customer’s needs.
2. Summarize what constitutes exceptional customer service.
3. Explain how various forms of communications affect customer satisfaction and interactions.
4. Describe legal issues as they relate to their direct interaction with the customer.
5. Describe ethical issues as they relate to their direct interaction with the customer.
6. Summarize the importance of safety in the work environment.
7. Summarize the role of OSHA.
8. Prepare paperwork essential to the daily routine of an HVAC professional.
Course Offered Fall and Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2016