COS 101 - College Orientation
COS 101 provides essential information about the College in a concise one-credit course. Topics include campus resources and activities, MCC technology, goal setting, time management, and college policies. Students will leave this course more informed and prepared for their college experience. A student who has earned a passing grade for COS 101 cannot later earn credit for COS 133. One class hour.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Implement time management strategies for academic success.
2. Choose behaviors that support personal responsibility for learning.
3. Access information about institutional, department, and course policies at MCC as necessary for academic success.
4. Identify college resources.
5. Utilize campus activities or events as first-year college students.
6. Use MCC technology, such as student email, MCC website, Banner, or Blackboard.
Course Offered Fall and Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2016