New and Updated Course Descriptions
XRT 115 - Image Production 1
This course introduces students to basic math, general science and physics concepts. The course starts from basic technical applications of technical factors when obtaining medical images. Laboratory experience allows students to apply theoretical concepts utilizing actual imaging equipment. Two class hours. Course offered Fall only
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Explain technical theories involving exposure rates.
2. Evaluate the validity of technical theories in the laboratory setting.
3. Apply critical theories to their work in clinical practice.
4. Apply technical factors during procedures for the protection of the patient and oneself.
5. Apply their understanding of technical theories as it relates to patient/personal safety.
Course Offered Fall only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2017
Spring Semester 2018