New and Updated Course Descriptions
TOY 198 - Engine Repair
A class focusing on the 4-stroke theory and practical procedures necessary to diagnose and repair automotive type gasoline engines, including: diagnosis, component inspection, proper disassembly and reassembly procedures, and critical engine measurements. Course offered Fall only
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Describe internal combustion engine theory.
2. Diagnose the cylinder head.
3. Repair the cylinder head.
4. Diagnose the valve train.
5. Repair the valve train.
6. Diagnose engine block assembly.
7. Repair engine block assembly.
8. Diagnose the engine lubrication system.
9. Repair the engine lubrication system.
10. Diagnose the engine cooling system.
11. Repair engine cooling system.
12. Diagnose the engine mechanical system.
Course Offered Fall only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2017
Spring Semester 2018