To be eligible for CSTEP, you must:
- Be a New York State Resident
- Be a member of the underrepresented target populations (African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American/American Indian, Asian/Pacific Islander) or Be economically disadvantaged. For income eligibility guidelines, please see the table below. (Income documentation must be provided).
- Be enrolled full time in a CSTEP approved program at MCC
- Have or maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50
- Commit to fully participate in CSTEP events and activities.