The Education programs at Monroe Community College was designed for a seamless transfer to any of our partner schools. Pursuing a degree in teaching requires specific steps and the correct classes must be taken. We strongly urge new students to meet with an Education Advisor, and encourage current students to refer to Degree Works to locate their Education Advisor.

If need additional assistance to locate an advisor, call (585) 685-6135.

EDU Advising Tips 
EDU Advising Tools