The Institutional Compliance and Internal Audit office performs its services in accordance with the International Standards for the Practice of Internal Auditing established by the Institute of Internal Auditors and guidance from the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics. Staff maintain the Certified Internal Audit designation and remain current in the field through a minimum of 40 hours of professional development each year.
To remain current with industry developments, Institutional Compliance and Internal Audit maintains membership in the following organizations:
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Association of College and University Auditors (ACUA)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
- Community College Business Officers Association (CCBOA)
- Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE)
- Statue University of New York (SUNY) Compliance Officer group