Skip to main content

Cross Registration

MCC offers hundreds of courses; however, if we don’t have a specific class you need or want, you still have options. You may

    · take classes at any one of the State University of New York (SUNY) schools.

    · sign up for joint college classes at schools participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) program.

    If you are a full-time student at another college and would like to cross register for a class at MCC, please contact your college’s registration office.

Learn more about cross registration options, guidelines & forms by visiting Registration & Records, Registration Options.