Skip to main content

Name or Address Change

Students must notify the Office of Registration & Records for any legal name, address and/or gender change. There are many ways to change this information.

  • Option 1 to change your legal name and/or gender online. Open the Personal Information Change Form to upload your updated photo ID and social security card with the new name and/or gender.
  • Option 2, complete name/gender/address changes in person at the Registration & Records Office at the Brighton Campus, building 6, room 203 or at the Downtown Campus, 3rd floor Student Services Office.
  • Option 3, address changes can also be completed in your myMCC student account by clicking the Student Home tile, My Account, Personal Information. Name, gender and address changes can also be emailed to