MUS 114 - Contemporary A Cappella Ensemble
Performance of the genre of contemporary a cappella music. Musical selections will range from a variety of contemporary popular genres such as Rhythm and Blues, Rock, Alternative, Soul, Fusion, and Hip Hop. (May be repeated 4 times for a total of 4 credits.).
Audition or permission of instructor required.
New SUNY General Education:
SUNY - Arts
MCC General Education: MCC-AH - Arts and Humanities (MAH)
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate proper vocal production, including breath control and stylistically appropriate tone.
2. Identify the musical genres of the selected music for the course.
3. Produce proper vocal diction.
4. Participate in ensemble rehearsals.
5. Perform in public concerts
Course Offered Fall, Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023